Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mono-logue

I mean really?! I thought it was a thing of the past...much like small pox. To my un-delight, I was very wrong and at the age of 25 no less!

Ya know the funny thing? I've been on two long distance vacations while I've been sick and had no idea. It explains soooooo much now! The downfall? I probably pro-longed the illness. Ugh!

After two months of this I forget what it feels like to be "normal" (whatever that is ).

Blessed be the day that I wake up after a full nights sleep and actually feel rested and ready to start the day. A day when I have energy and don't break into cold sweats by simply getting ready to go somewhere and walk upstairs and not feel winded.

..Until that day I'll just make one big joke out of this and chuckle.
God really has an amazing sense of humor. My life's ongoing theme: Irony.

Psalm 37:7
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him

0 comments: