Tuesday, July 14, 2009

....and the hunt continues...


Today was our first day Monday back from vacation. It's tough adjusting back to "Normal" life...all of a sudden you realize "Oh yeah...life isn't one carefree walk in the park". We had such an amazing time out west. The mountains are like nothing I've ever seen. No literally...I'm a Floridian through and through.


...and this leads me to the title of this blog-o. I have been busting my hump trying to find my niche in Savannah. I'm pretty patient....but I also detest feeling like a housewife at times. I have such an independent spirit ya know? It's not that I don't absolutely love keeping everything in order and cooking is indeed a passion of mine...but I know God has more for me....patience...I know....easier said than done eh? I get so frustrated because I feel almost helpless. I just have to trust and know God has something lined up bigger than myself and right now isn't the time to reveal it.
Psalm 37:7Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.

0 comments: